TERMS AND CONDITIONS – ZAZZ PIZZA LOYALTY PROGRAM
The Loyalty Program offered by Zazz Pizza Pte. Ltd. (“we”, “us” or “our”) is based on the following terms and conditions (the “LP Terms”). By participating in the Loyalty Program, you agree to the LP Terms.
- You can earn loyalty points on eligible purchases, based on the points determination from time to time made by us.
- An “eligible purchase” is an order for which all items are charged at full price without any discount, promotions and/or use of coupons and/or vouchers.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you inform us that you have enrolled in the Loyalty Program and you furnish your Particulars so that the value of that eligible purchase can accrue loyalty points. If for any reason you did not notify us and payment has already been made (regardless of whether or not the food and/or beverages has been served), no loyalty point can accrue to that purchase.
- Earned loyalty points can be used towards payment (in full or in part) of a new order placed at the Restaurant. You need to furnish your Particulars when placing the order and request for earned loyalty points to be used towards payment of that order. Any amount of the order not satisfied by the loyalty points shall be paid by you.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not share your Particulars with any third party. We do not require proof of identity when a request is made for loyalty points to be used towards payment of an order, and you agree that we are not required to verify the same. We will accede to a request for earned loyalty points to be used towards payment of an order when your Particulars are furnished (whether or not by you or authorised by you), and upon receipt of such a request.
- The record kept and maintained by us on the balance (if any) of the loyalty points is final.
- Loyalty points cannot be exchanged for cash. They cannot be sold or transferred to anyone.
- Loyalty points of two or more customers cannot be combined and used towards payment for an order.
- Your loyalty points cannot be used towards payment of an order for which loyalty points of that order do not accrue to you.
- We reserve the right to vary, modify or amend the LP Terms from time to time and at any time we deem fit, which change may include the number of loyalty points which can be earned. Your continued participation in the Loyalty Program constitutes your acceptance of the changes to the LP Terms.
- We reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Loyalty Program (without any liability or compensation), including cancelling the balance loyalty points as at the date of the termination, if you have not used the loyalty points or earned any loyalty points for 6 consecutive months since the date of last order.
- We reserve the right to terminate the Loyalty Program at any time in our sole and absolute discretion (without any liability or compensation) by publishing a notice on the Website. Such decision shall be final.
- These LP Terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore.