Personal data collected by us is used as part of our mission to
deliver delicious food to you and to continually provide and
improve our service to you. Examples of personal data we collect
include your name, contact number, mailing or delivery address,
email address. The purposes for which your personal data is
collected by us include:
• to process and fulfil the Order, including delivery of the Order to you, whether by ourselves or through a third party;
• to track the status of the Order and delivery of the same;
• to complete registration of your Account on this Website;
• to validate payments through electronic means, including card payments. For this purpose, it may be necessary to disclose personal data such as your bank account’s sort code, account number and card number to relevant third parties such as payment service providers or registered credit reference agencies;
• to provide and improve our service to you, including responding to queries or feedback from you;
• to send you information or details about our new dishes, special promotions and other updates regarding the Restaurant to the contact numbers provided by you to us which may be used for such purpose.
How do you obtain my consent?
When you provide us with your personal data to place an Order, complete any payment transaction, request for a delivery of an Order, make a Reservation, create or use an Account created on this Website, submit any query or feedback, your consent to the collection and use of the personal data for those specific purposes is given or implied.
If we ask for your personal data for other reasons, such as for the dissemination of marketing or promotional material, we will either ask you directly for your express consent, or provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of providing your data for those reasons, and you do not so opt-out, your consent is given or implied.
How do I withdraw my consent?
You have an absolute right to withdraw your consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your information at any time. If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent by contacting us via email or at our phone number. Withdrawal of the consent may affect our ability to process and fulfil the Order placed by you and the rewards accrued (if any) under the Loyalty Program.
We may gather aggregated and/or anonymised information from your
use of this Website through cookies, Google Analytics and other
technologies to obtain information and/or statistics on Website
visitations to monitor, administer, improve and customise this
Website to serve our users (including you) better.
In order that we may serve you, disclosure or transfer of
personal data including to third parties outside of Singapore,
may be necessary in certain situations, including:
• sharing of personal data with companies affiliated with us for the purpose of fulfilling your Order and providing other services as required by you, including to delivery service partners and payment service partners;
• under conditions of confidentiality, disclosure of personal data to third parties in connection with the maintenance and operation of this Website and associated webpages, and the tracking of Orders and deliveries;
• disclosure of personal data as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale of our business or any part thereof, or any corporate reorganisation, sale of stocks or change in control;
• disclosure and transfer of personal data to comply with any requirement under the law, including subpoenas, court orders, administrative or governmental order, or in any case where we, in our sole discretion, believe or have reason to believe that it is necessary or desirable in order to protect any of our rights or the rights of others, to prevent any harm to person or property, to prevent or stop fraud or credit risk reduction; and
• disclosure of aggregated and/or anonymised personal data to any third parties to monitor, administer, improve and customise this Website to serve our users (including you) better.
With the exception of Singapore public agencies, overseas third parties to which personal data is transferred are under data protection obligations and may only use personal data for the sole purpose of carrying out their necessary functions.
Where personal data is collected by us for the purposes
connected with an Order, a Reservation or Account registration
on this Website, such data will be retained for a period of 6
years subsequent to our last need for use of the data.
Where personal data is collected specifically for marketing purposes, we retain and continue to process your data till such time that you expressly withdraw your consent for that purpose. Please note that there may be a short interval of time between your withdrawal of consent and our cessation of retention and processing of the data to allow for your request to be implemented.
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of the
PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of your personal data
that we possess. If you would like a copy of some or all of your
personal data, kindly send us a request via email. Please note
this service is subject to your payment of the administrative
charge set by us for this service.
We want to ensure that your personal data is accurate and up to date to enable us to fulfil the purposes for which we are collecting the personal data. If any of the information that you have provided to us has changed, or is incorrect or inaccurate in any manner, please let us know and we will effect the necessary changes. In any event that we view any piece of your information may be inaccurate, we may also seek your confirmation and correction of the information.
The protection of your personal data is of importance to us and
for this reason, a variety of measures are put in place to
protect and maintain the security and integrity of your personal
data. These measures include physical, electronic, technical and
administrative safeguards and practices. Nevertheless, as you
are aware, despite such measures, any storage or transmission of
data is not completely risk-free and we cannot, be held
responsible or liable for any loss you may suffer or incur for
any unauthorised use, access or loss in connection with the
provision of the personal data to us.
time at any time and at our sole discretion. Therefore, please
review it regularly. Any change or clarification to this Privacy
Policy will take effect immediately upon its posting on this